Drolet HT-2000 on Pedestal
The Drolet HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability. Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
- Ash drawer
- High-tech controlled-combustion stove
- Free-standing pedestal model
- Cast iron door with pyroceramic glass
- Easy-to-use single air-intake control
- Air-washed pyroceramic glass surface allows excellent flame viewing
- Double baffled with refractory bricks for enhanced gas combustion
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Built-in heat deflector with rear hot-air vent
- Optional - Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed for integrated heat exchanger
- Optional - Thermodisc 100-120 °F (37-49 °C)
- Combustion type: Wood
- Recommended surface: 1000 to 2400 ft²
- Heating capacity: 60,200 BTU/hr
- Color: Metallic Black
- Width: 30 in.
- Depth: 29.25 in.
- Height: 34.25 in.
- Flue pipe diameter: 6 in.
- Chimney type: Type A
- Minimum chimney height: 12 ft.
- Firebox width: 22.5 in.
- Firebox depth: 18 in.
- Maximum log length: 19 in.
- Weight: 515 lbs
- Limited warranty: Lifetime
Please call store for pricing 907-337-1300